THERE WILL BE ONLINE SUNDAY REGISTRATION FOR AT LEAST THROUGH APRIL 25
Enter the name of the family, number of seats, and an email address to receive a confirmation. You may specify the number of Fellowship Cups you require for Communion after the name. See an example immediately below.
In March 2020, after much consideration of the unprecedented circumstances that our country is currently facing, and in light of the strong recommendations of health and government officials for everyone's wellness and safety, the Elders decided it was best at that time for the Eastland family to respect the guidelines currently put forth by the governing authorities and not have any assemblies until further notice.
In May 2020, in-person worship services resumed with reserved seating, the wearing of masks, and adherence to social distancing.
WHO SHOULD COME?
- Stay safe at home if you have a fever, are sick, or have been exposed to those who are.
- It is recommended you stay safe at home if you fall into a CDC higher risk category.
- No one should feel pressured, forced, or compelled to attend in-person Worship if their situation or their own mind directs them to stay at home.
WHAT SHOULD I BRING?
- The water fountains will out of service. Consider bringing a bottle of water to drink as needed.
- Bring a mask/face covering and be prepared to wear it during the entire worship service.
- Those younger than 2 years old are NOT expected to wear a face covering.
WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT?
- There WILL be all aspects of worship, including prayers, scriptures, a sermon, collection boxes, singing, communion, and fellowship.
- However, there WILL be several differences. LOTS of differences.
- Enter the building through one of the 2 side doors. The back 2 doors will be locked from entry.
- There will be someone with a face covering and gloves to open the 2 side doors for you.
- Be prepared to have your temperature taken before going into the auditorium or classroom.
- If someone has a temperature of 100.5 degrees or higher, the entire family will be respectfully asked to not enter the building.
- In your assigned seating area will be a storage bag with one or more Lord’s Supper “Fellowship Cups.” If your group does not have enough, please ask an usher for more.
- After the Lord’s Supper, the used Fellowship Cups may be placed into the storage bag and discarded into a waste basket when leaving the Auditorium.
- Similar to the Kentucky Governor briefings, when someone approaches the podium microphone to speak, they may remove their mask. However, before leaving from the microphone, they should resume wearing a face covering.
- THE SONG LEADER WILL ALWAYS WEAR A MASK.
- The number of songs may be fewer than normal, the number of verses sung may be fewer, and less intense hymns may be chosen.
- Unless directed by an usher, please sit in your assigned room and area.